12ga Semi-automatic/Pump Action. This shotgun is designed to utilize two actions on the same frame. 3” Chamber, Inertia Semi-Auto/ Pump with Rotary Bolt. 5+1 Capacity. Matte black finish with picatinny rail mounted on the receiver. Ghost ring rear sight and front bridge sight with fiber optic bead. Black Synthetic w/ Rubber Fixed Pistol Grip. 1 set of military sling swivels and 1 set of swivel studs installed. External Ported Cylinder Choke.
Features: Versatile magnification range, Xtended Twilight Lens System that uses wavelength specific lens coatings designed to optimize the transmission of low light wavelengths and edge blackened lenses that reduce diffusion & glare.
Hours of Operation:
- Phone orders may be placed Monday -Friday 9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. Eastern Time.
- Web site orders may be placed 24 hours a day, but will only be shipped during standard hours of operation.
Our sales are made on a wholesale basis to stocking trade retailers only. We do not sell to the consumer. To be a stocking trade retailer you will have regular business hours of 20 or more per week and a dedicated retail sales area available to the general public. In addition, Firearms Retailers and their employees will have a working knowledge of BATF rules and regulations and the Firearms Retailer will comply with federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the sale of firearms. We do not sell consumer direct. In order to establish an account with Ellett Brothers, LLC ("Ellett") you will need to supply us with the following:
- Copy of your FFL with original signature (required for FFL Retailers)
- Copies of state, county, city and/or local licenses (Required for Firearms Retailers)
- Signed copy of our Dealer Compliance Certificate (Required for Firearms Retailers)
- Copy of your Business and/or tax license (must have a business listing) and a copy of your sales tax exemption.
- A picture of your storefront and inventory.
All orders are subject to shipping and handling charges as follows:
- Orders greater than $500.00 - $9.95 per order
- Orders less than $500.00 $14.95 per order
- Web orders not sent to review over $250.00 will be charged $9.95 per order
- Additional charges apply for the following (speak to a sales representative for more details)
- Hazardous materials
- C.O.D. orders
- Fuel surcharges
All orders are to be shipped via a carrier of our choice. When a customer ask for any other method of shipment it will g out prepaid, but total charges of this shipment will be shown on the bottom of the invoice and included as part of the amount due. In no chase will this charge be less than the transportation and handling charges shown above.
A current Federal Firearms License, with the holder's original signature, must be on file with Ellett Brothers LLC prior to the shipment of any product requiring this license. No item requiring a Federal Firearms License can be shipped to a location different than that shown on their current license.
CHARGES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED AT PRICES PREVAILING AT TIME OF SHIPMENT.
- Open account terms are net 30 days from the date the merchandise is invoiced or net 10th of the following month. Invoices are considered past due 31 days from invoice date. A service charge of 2% per month (24% per annum) will be added to all amounts that are past due. We retain the right to ask for payment of all outstanding invoices should any invoice become past due (including dating invoices).
- COD terms are NET, payable by money order on delivery. A personal or company check is not acceptable as payment on a COD delivery without prior approval from the Ellett Brothers finance department.
- Ellett Brothers will accept VISA or MasterCard as payment. Our prices reflect a discount of 1.95% which is void when paying with a credit card. An additional 1% discount (2.95% total) is lost when paying open account invoices with a credit card. These discounts are subject to change without notice.
There will be a $30.00 service charge on all checks returned due to insufficient funds.
** IMPORTANT: **
If you receive a damaged shipment, or suspect a shipment is damaged, notify carrier (Motor Freight, UPS, Parcel Post) and Ellett Brothers immediately. IMPORTANT: Before a carrier will process any claim, its representative must inspect the merchandise and the shipping carton. It is also critical that you sign the bill of lading as damaged or short at time of delivery. DO NOT DISCARD OR DESTROY ANY CARTONS.
To assure prompt, accurate credit to you on returned merchandise, we ask that you please follow these steps:
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained by contacting our Sales Department. This number will be valid for only two (2) weeks.
- An Authorization Number is required for each shipment returned or it will be refused. Please write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of each package that is returned. Do not write on the original packaging. If the item or item packaging is not in resalable condition, the item will be returned to the sender.
- Full credit is given on mistakes that are clearly our fault, provided returns are made within 30 days of invoice date.
- On returns which have been ordered wrong, we must charge 10% restocking charge to cover handling. These returns must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- No returns are accepted freight collect or COD.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS THE GOODS ARE IN THE UNMARKED ORIGINAL CARTONS IN RESALABLE CONDITION.
- Do not refuse a shipment without notifying Ellett Brothers. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on the returned merchandise. Actual shipping costs will be charged also. Refused shipments could cause your account to be closed.
- All marine returns should be shipped to: Ellett Brothers, 786 Wilson Road, Newberry, South Carolina 29108.
- All shooting/archery returns should be shipped to: Ellett Brothers, 267 Columbia Ave, Chapin, South Carolina 29036.
There are no warranties other than the warranties supplied by manufacturers of the products we offer for resale.
We cannot repair or make adjustments on used goods. Such goods should be returned directly to the factory or authorized service station for repair, adjustment or replacement. Ellett's processing of factory returns are subject to all factory charges, all freight and surcharges, and $3.00 handling fee.
- All special orders are subject to factory order minimums and handling charges, in addition to Ellett Brothers order minimums and shipping charges as they may apply.
- Special orders are not subject to cancellation or return.
- The dealer pays all shipping and surcharges.
- All special orders must be paid in advance before the order is placed with the supplier.
- We suggest that you require a deposit from your customer. We cannot be responsible for your customer refusing merchandise for whatever reason.
Drop Ship items will not be listed on the website. Contact your sales person for more details and to place an order.
- Our last online order run from the web site for same day shipment is 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time.
- Ellett Brothers can only honor SALE PRICES on web orders received by 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time on the last scheduled day of the reduced price.
- There is a service charge of $5.00 on non-internet orders of less than $250.00. Internet orders under $100.00 will receive a $5.00 service charge.
Option One: Automatic
This Option allows for your order to be directed straight into our system, allocating the inventory upon entry. Please note that you will not receive a call back from a sales associate. Nor will the pricing, terms, shipping rates or shipping methods of this order be adjusted in any way.
Option Two: Review
This Option allows for your order to be directed to your sales associate for their review. You may receive a call back from your sales associate for suggestions of additional items or price / terms adjustments.
In order to better serve our customer's needs we must perform routine maintenance on this website. To cause as little interruption as possible, we are designating a regular time for routine maintenance. Between 12:00am and 6:00am on Sundays you may occasionally notice an interruption in service. We will only bring the website down during this time when necessary, it will not always be down during this time. We thank you for your patience.